Infectious Disease Care
Infectious diseases are disorders caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. At Community Access Network, we provide state-of-the-art diagnosis, support and treatment for a wide range of infections. We also can provide travel immunizations or other preventative services. Our infectious disease care includes:
- General infectious diseases
- Infections related to immunodeficiency
- Travel medicine and tropical diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Bone and joint infections
- Infections associated with cystic fibrosis
Some infectious diseases can be passed from person to person. Some are transmitted by bites from insects or animals, while others are acquired by ingesting contaminated food or water, or by being exposed to organisms in the environment. At Community Access Network, we understand that signs and symptoms may vary depending on what is causing the infection.
If you suspect you’re experiencing symptoms from an infection, contact us today. Same day appointments or walk-ins are available.