We are here for you. We’re your neighbors, your friends and your community members. That means that when you hurt, we hurt. When you need help, it’s our job to help you find support and comfort, no matter what that looks like. As part of a network of healthcare organizations, we will provide excellent care for you and your family and can help you quickly access the other healthcare services you may need, like a pharmacy service.
The Community Access Network offers a wide range of medical, behavioral health and support services for patients. Our services include:
- Primary medical care for adults and children
- Help managing chronic conditions such as diabetes
- Psychiatry and psychiatric medication management
- Short-term counseling
- Infectious disease care
- Same-day appointments and walk-in care
- School physicals and immunizations
- Patient education, health screenings and workshops
- Help applying for benefit programs and support services such as housing
Community Access Network exists to give access to remarkable, quality and compassionate healthcare to individuals in our community, regardless of insurance. Open seven days a week, including weekends and late hours, Community Access Network makes healthcare attainable to everyone, from the single working mother and the retired veteran to the young professional.