The last two years have undoubtedly been a challenge. Community Access Network is here for you in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented the following practices to ensure the wellbeing of both our patients and staff, while providing the best possible care to our community.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccines
- COVID testing is available daily, using a rapid test, for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to a COVID positive person.
- If you would like a vaccine, please request one during your visit or call 434-200-3366 to schedule an appointment. Every Thursday, we offer a free vaccine clinic. We are happy to walk you through eligibility and any questions you might have about the vaccine.
Screening and Visitors
- We have 1 entrance for entry and exit to our health center. Please come to the entrance on the parking lot side of the building.
- All patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at our front desk. Patients with positive screening will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance in our waiting room while our staff promptly prepares a treatment room for your needs.
- If it is necessary to have someone accompanying you to your visit, please limit to 1 person per patient.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to wear a face covering while in our health center.
- Televisits are now available! While we will continue to accept both regular walk-in visits and scheduled appointments, we know that some of our patients will appreciate having the choice of scheduling a televisit instead. You can see your regular provider or become a new patient from the convenience of your own surroundings. To become a televisit patient, please call 434-200-3366 and get registered!
- Our shower and laundry facilities are available to patients who have an appointment or who are walking in to see a provider.
- For ways to practice healthy self-care, please click here