At Community Access Network, we provide complete primary care for children and adolescents (children under the age of 18). In addition to routine health care for children, we focus on monitoring their growth and development, which includes educating parents about their health as they grow.
The pediatric services at Community Access Network include:
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Physical exams for school, sports and other activities
- ADHD evaluations
- Walk-in acute care
Our 5th Street location has evening hours, with appointments available as late as 8:00 p.m., so parents can have peace of mind knowing that a caring, quality resource is available for their children’s health needs.
If you’re looking for a primary care doctor for your child, get in touch with us today. Same day and walk-in appointments are available. Please be sure to check the list below for important information you need to bring to your child’s first appointment:
- Vaccination Records. You can get these from school if applicable or by signing releases at the places your child has received care.
- Offices, physicians and contact information where your child has received care.
- All medications your child is taking and the bottles they are contained in, including any over-the-counter vitamins or medicines from health food stores or other sources.
Click here for vaccination guidelines if your child under the age of 11.
Click here for vaccination guidelines for children ages 11-18.
Click here for helpful info on a multitude of topics for parents, provided by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Click here to learn more about tracking your child’s important developmental milestones.