At Community Access Network, we offer a broad range of services for women. Whether our patients are ready to begin a family, or they need someone to oversee their overall health, we have compassionate, quality women’s health services. Those services include:
- Birth control services
- Gynecologic and general women’s health services
- Breast screenings
- Pregnancy related services (prenatal care)
- Cervical cancer screening
- Gynecologic exam and pap test
- HPV vaccine
- Testing for HIV and Aids
- Urinary incontinence basics
- Urinary incontinence tests and treatments
If you need to make your annual physical, or need to speak with a physician about a specific issue, make an appointment with us today.
We also offer breast screenings via the mammography van, which comes on a once-per-month schedule.